first logo

Monday 7 December 2015

7th day of Manga Advent Calendar 2015



7th day of Manga Advent Calendar 2015
Hello everyone, here is the seventh day of Manga Advent Calendar 2015.Now as I said as yesterday’s hint that the manga one of my personal favourite shonen manga and before you guys ask no it is not one of the big three. Today’s manga is the Seven Deadly Sins.


I bought this when I was on holiday this year, I finished my manga volume that I had brought with me and I needed something else to read. I got this manga and then spent the rest of the holiday reading more into the story as I loved it so much, also when the manga got an anime I was so happy but the manga is new compared to some other manga so it would not cover all of the story
The story of the seven deadly sins manga is that a princes called Elisabeth goes and is trying to find the “seven deadly sins”, who are an elite fighting force which could have the power to fix the problems that exist because the holy knights within the government bully the weak. She then finds the leader of the group who is called Meliodas, who was the leader of the Seven Deadly Sins. They then go and try to find the others.


I love this story because it doesn’t focus to much on the filler as most of the Big 3 Shows are known for. I never really go into them for that reason as I prefer a condensed plot than a drawn out plot. I also love the fun loving nature of the manga, it knows when to be funny but also to be serious. The characters are also really cool and interesting in why they are part of The Seven deadly Sins.
I hope to read more shonen manga this year as its amazing, with its amazing concepts and art works that’s why I included this in the Manga Advent Calendar,    

I shall see you guys tomorrow for the 8th day of the Manga Advent Calendar, here is this hint for today. The manga I will be looking into tomorrow is Another Horror manga but its the best one I have read in a long time.

(im sorry that this is so short but i have hurt my self and i must rest)
Bye for now
Fiona

No comments:

Post a Comment