first logo

Monday 21 December 2015

21st day of Manga Advent Calendar 2015




21st day of Manga Advent Calendar 2015
Hello everyone, here is the twenty-first day of Manga Advent Calendar 2015.Now as I said as in the previous article that the manga I have chosen for today is long and deals with demons but the anime is Finally getting a season two. The hint for today is The selection is D.Gray-man.

D.Gray-man is a pretty old manga series but also an amazing story line to it. D.Gray-man as one of the first manga I was given as a gift, but also one of the first anime I really got into and am still into. It was an amazing anime and kept really close to the manga which I can enjoy. The plot is simple but has plot twists, likeable cast which can blend comedic situations and heavy moments and over all amazingness is why I love this so much and I’m totally hype for a season two which is a continuation where the original left off so all the fans can be happy.
The story of D.Gray-man is about a young exorcist Allen Walker and the Black Order  whose job it is to kill Akuma.  The plot goes into how the Akuma and the creator known as Earl of Millennium whose aim it is to destroy the world. The exorcists use a power called Innocence which can be used to create weapons that can kill Akuma. The plot soon develops into a much larger plot mostly surrounding Allen and his power. I will not spoil it because I would encourage you to read/watch it before season two comes out because it’s going to get even better.
This manga is really good and has amazing pacing, I also love the large expanding plot that happened the more you read into the storyline. The more you find out the more questions you have and in the end you’re just wanting to piece all the bits to make it complete. There is also a good lore within this manga and you need to know the lore in order to understand plot points later on. The story is the rout of how demons in anime and manga became the arc type enemy because this was the first manga that made demons fightable. I love this so much, as you can tell by reading this, but this also is a good starter manga for new readers as its interesting and well written.                
I shall see you guys tomorrow for the 22nd day of the Manga Advent Calendar, here is this hint for today. The manga I will be looking into tomorrow is a manga that is a romance manga but it’s done in a way that I can appreciate the lovers who are in the story also has a good anime that has a all the feels.

Bye for now
Fiona

No comments:

Post a Comment