first logo

Thursday 10 December 2015

10th day of Manga Advent Calendar 2015



10th day of Manga Advent Calendar 2015
Hello everyone, here is the tenth day of Manga Advent Calendar 2015.Now as I said as yesterday’s hint that today’s manga is into tomorrow is a modern classic and it has spawned new movies. Today’s manga is Attack On Titan.
The only reason I bought this was because I heard from a lot of people that it is the best anime ever. Usually I look at the original material to see if a story will be good or not, and I made the conclusion it was okay so it was worth reading more of. Now I’m making this clear now I am not crazy for this show and nor am I hater of this show I just think the show is okay (there are other manga that have not adapted but are worthy of hype as well)

The story of Attack On Titan is that its set in a world were humans live inside massive stone walls in fear of giants who eat people called Titans. The titans break down one of the walls one day and it causes the human population to have less habitable areas of land. We then follow Eren Jaeger as he trains and fights titans with his comrades there are a lot of other plot

pieces scattered in most invlove people dieing and titans geting killed  .(I am not going to talk about the overarching plot because spoilers)


I think this manga is good, the characters are developed even though there are more deaths than Game Of Thrones. The story can be predictable at times but that’s okay, this manga is something you just read. This is not a manga that would make me think deeply like other manga have (Alice In The Borderlands, is a good example of a manga that makes you think) its okey story and i think it has alot to do with the spread of anime to the west, as alot of people i know have seen this show but dont watch anime.( why did you watch this show then if you dont watch anime)
 
I just believe there are manga that will become as hyped as this one, if you examine the anime without being exposed to the hype you can find flaws with it. Guess that’s the same with every anime though and the reason why you read my blog is to see what I think about anime and wither I like it or not. I like to see myself as helping people who are having issues of what anime to watch next and also manga recommendations. I want to be able to update more regularly and be creative with my blog material.              
     
I shall see you guys tomorrow for the 11th day of the Manga Advent Calendar, here is this hint for today. The manga I will be looking into tomorrow is a new favorite of mine and there is going to be movies of this series, it’s also a story that makes you think.

Bye for now
Fiona

No comments:

Post a Comment