first logo

Tuesday 22 December 2015

22nd day of Manga Advent Calendar 2015



22nd day of Manga Advent Calendar 2015
Hello everyone, here is the twenty-second day of Manga Advent Calendar 2015.Now as I said as in the previous article that the manga I have chosen for today The hint for today is that is a romance manga but it’s done in a way that I can appreciate the lovers who are in the story also has a good anime that has all the feels. The selection is Shigatsu wa Kimi no Uso or Your Lie In April.
Your Lie In April came to the world’s attention with the acclaimed anime that came out earlier this year, which brought most of the anime fans to tears. This manga is romance oriented but with the added element of music and how the couple commentate via music. This manga is really close to the anime but it’s always worth reading the manga to see the story without all of the added polish that the anime can add to the story. The story is focused on music so if there are some things talked about in the manga that you don’t understand, particularity musical terms just look them up.
The plot of Your Lie In April is the story of Kousei Arima, he is a pianist prodigy but after the death of his mother he quit playing piano. His friend Kaori Miyazono encourages him to play again with her as partners as she plays her violin. There are many try’s and failures along the way but soon she begins to make him see the world as a wonderful place. Now this is a basic run down of the plot but to truly get how a plot so simple can be so well put together you must read/watch the story in order to find out.
The manga is really good but also creates feels at the same time, now I did get sad over Angle Beats ending but this one made me cry as well because the story is written in a way in which you can get attached to the main cast. As you see them grow you feel happy as things in their live go well and you can sympathise when it’s not great. It makes me think of how my family are watching me and are sharing my success as well to help when I fail. I love my family and with Christmas being a time when I can see them a lot more I am happy to be able to spend time with them.            

 I shall see you guys tomorrow for the 23rd day of the Manga Advent Calendar, here is this hint for today. The manga I will be looking into tomorrow is a manga that is another romance but with more comedy elements throne in
Bye for now
Fiona

No comments:

Post a Comment