first logo

Tuesday 15 December 2015

15th day of Manga Advent Calendar 2015



15th day of Manga Advent Calendar 2015
Hello everyone, here is the fifteenth day of Manga Advent Calendar 2015.Now as I said as yesterday’s hint that today’s manga is a new manga for this season and this is my favourite new anime for this season. Today’s manga is One Punch man.

Now One Punch Man is the anime/manga of this season for not only the interesting story line but also the visual style and how it copes with the fight sequences. The anime is the same as the manga which me as a reader of the manga can appreciate. the popularity of the anime I’m sure that the manga will get turned into a season two. This manga is really good and a lot of people in the community can’t get over some of the powers in the series and some of the comedy that happens.

The story of One Punch Man is the tail of our protagonist Saitama and his adventures as a hero. Saitama has the power to defeat anything in one punch so he begins to get bored with his immense power. We are introduced to many interesting side characters as we go through the story like other heroes and villains. We then see him react and fight in situations that would normally cause problems for most heroes, but not for Saitama. We are also introduced to Genos a cyborg who becomes his disciple and roommate.


The reason why I like this is because Saitama is really enjoyable as a main character. He can switch from carefree to serious in the blink of an eye. There are a lot of funny moments which mostly involve people’s interaction with Saitama. I also admire his will to become a hero and how he doesn’t care whether he is hated or loved, I just does what he enjoys for himself. The story has also been critiqued for the changes in art style but that’s what shakes up anime (point and case the Monogatari franchise). This story is good which I why I chose it           

I shall see you guys tomorrow for the 16th day of the Manga Advent Calendar, here is this hint for today. The manga I will be looking into tomorrow is a tale of gods and demons which is now in its second season.  
Bye for now
Fiona

No comments:

Post a Comment