first logo

Saturday 24 December 2016

Anime Zeal NewYear Awards 2016



Hello Everybody I’m sorry I have not been able to update my Christmas Manga Advent calendar as I have had personal matters to deal with in my close family which took up a lot of my time which I’m sorry about, but  I will make it up to you all with a special new year post which I will be giving awards out to anime and manga of this year.
There will be the following categories:

Best Girl (Anime)              Best Girl (manga)                Guilty pleasure of 2016

Best Boy (Anime)              Best Boy (Manga)               Best Animation of 2016

Best Couple (Anime)        Best Couple (Manga)         Best Manga drawing of 2016

Best Rivalry (anime)         Best Rivalry (Manga)         Best JRPG of 2016

Best Anime OVA                Best Manga One-Shot      Best Japanese snack of 2016

Best Anime Movie            Best Manga Adaptation   Best Japanese advertisement of 2016

Worst anime of 2016      Most disappointing Manga of 2016       

I will also pick one anime to be what I think is the best of the Spring, Summer, Fall and Winter anime seasons and these will be put in a grand title for the best anime of 2016.i will also need some help to find the worst anime of this year so you can comment or tweet me your suggestions @fifi23_x using the #ZealNewYear so I can track your responses and options.
I will also be talking about my hopes for the new year anime wise and also a bit of personal reflection as I like to do with the passing of a new year and also plans for the next year in my life and this blog, and if you have suggestions for this blog and what you would like to see tweet or comment on this post as I am always looking to improve myself.

Until then I hope you have a great holiday
Regards Fiona  

1 comment: