first logo

Monday 17 August 2015

Galaxy Super Fingers

hello so recently I have acquired a really cool art print from Black Streak Entertainment called "Galaxy Super Fingers".

Black Streak Entertainment are based in America and are a company that make art and books inspired my the anime art-style to create a westernized style, a interest in anime and Japanese culture and creating content that is as creative as other content I have seen. well on the art print is really cool and I love it for the following reasons, First I love the art style of the characters called Becky and Pulse, Second I live the art style of the hand and how the galaxy has been drawn and it really looks amazing, Finally what would be the premise of this situation, that we may never know. You can buy your own copy of this poster at Black Streak Entertainment at this link after all its a web exclusive http://blackstreakstore.com/collections/frontpage/products/galaxy-super-fingers-11x8-5-art-print-website-exclusive   

so I am a fan of Black Streak Entertainment and more stuff from them will be coming soon as well as a update for what I have been looking at and what have been reading along with a few special things throne in. 

see you all soon Fiona   






  

No comments:

Post a Comment