first logo

Saturday 29 August 2015

Bobsmade

Well as you may not know I love really artistic people and another bunch of cool people I have found is Bobsmade. they are super amazing when it comes to how they operate and the pure amazing and imagination that goes into all of their work.  

http://www.bobsmade.com/
   
So they make some custom designed items such as shoes, bags, mirrors, custom prints, glasses and a bunch of other stuff. its simply amazing how intricate it all is and how they can design what you want. One of the designs that I like is the red fox hat shown below because I would wear
I need these and they are something that I can use to make my artistic nature without standing out to much.


Also you can send in your own items to get customized, it can be anything from a guitar to a fishbowl. Here is a pair of shoes ( its the cool red ones) that were custom work and I would love these as well.
     
So I would love that you check these guys out for all your creative needs, also I would love to meet these people as well to make some stuff to show on the blog also I would like to send something really weird like a spoon or a lamp shade. So I hope you check these guys out because they are amazing and I know you guys should love it as much as I do.   

See you guys soon Fiona
   

No comments:

Post a Comment