first logo

Thursday 20 August 2015

hi guys here is my latest update

Anime I have been watching recently

Gatchaman crowds insight- second season of a show that I loved because it has a amazing art style and a interesting plot with bringing a world that uses a format to communicate like Facebook. I rate this show 7/10 so far and the first season was 7.85/10.

Aquarion Logos - this is the third season in the Aquarion series and I like the use of words as being the enemies for this season and see if the overall plot follows through,I rate this 7.5/10.

Gangsta.- very interesting plot line and I love the dark nature of this anime, also its the first time I have seen a  character who commutates mostly in sign language, this could be the anime of the season as long as it keeps the dark tone. I rate this 8/10.

Kangoku Gakuen Prison School- I can see the appeal of this show but what I like about the is the planning and the development of the inmates, I have also read ahead in the manga and its still the same appeal for the "male demographic" I rate this 5.5/10.



Senki Zesshou Symphogear GX- I love this because I have watched all the seasons so far but I feel as if it goes on longer than this season I will have to mark it down because of the weaker plot elements. I rate this 7/10.

Manga I have read so far

re-read of Tokyo Ghoul- because I stopped because I was involved in watching the second season as a independent of the manga. I rate this  8.5/10

Seraph Of The End- good manga and I wanted to read the manga first and then I will be hype for the second season .I rate this 8/10.

re-read Noragami- good manga and a good cast of characters and a good story line, looking forward to the second season "Noragami Aragoto". I rate this manga 8/10.   

What made me rage this time
no rage at the moment except the fact my internet connection is really slow, so that's what made me mad.

I hope you liked my update and soon I will be talking about a event that happens every year in Scotland.

Bye for now Fiona  


     
   

No comments:

Post a Comment