first logo

Monday 12 October 2015

DIY Popping Cooking

Hello Guys

Here is a project I did with my sister on an afternoon when we were both stuck on what to do. I got given a Popping Cooking Sushi Kit as a gift for my birthday. So my overall view on this candy making kit is that its amazing. It has a lot of elements that would allow you to become a  scientist when you are creating something that looks amazing but also tastes good as well.


Well the box contains a tray, a spoon,a pipette, an assortment of different powders and a plastic tray.so you get a large packet of white powder which when mixed with water becomes like rice except it is like jelly. Then you have both red and yellow powders that create a thin jelly, yellow being egg and red being tuna. you also have a piece of black candy that you can roll out to look like sea weed Then you have a powder that is clear that you put into water to dissolve, then you make the next powder which then becomes like orange jelly. Then the best part with the pipette you drop in the orange jelly into the clear solution, and then they become jelly balls that then look like salmon roe.


overall the effect is really cool and it was a really cool thing to do with my sister. I think I will do another one like this at some point, if you have some suggestions on what DIY projects I should do next then comment down below.

See you all soon with a larger update in the next few weeks
Regards Fiona Scott      

No comments:

Post a Comment