first logo

Wednesday 30 November 2016

Personal update and Manga Advent Calendar 2016 intro



Hello, Sorry I have been away for some time as I have had a lot of university work and other stuff on top of this which has made it hard for me to post, its is now December so its time for the second year of the Manga Advent Calendar "insert cool trumpets here" but first and update in what I've been doing at the moment.
 Now first and foremost I have become the president of my Anime Society which means I decide what everyone watches and also this allows some expansion into some new ideas I have been having regarding what more I can do for this and the readers.it also means that I could do a weekly anime review of our meeting per week if you guys would like to know about what it’s like to be part of the society. Which in recent weeks has been video games like Persona, Final Fantasy and the most talked about Pokémon Sun/Moon release.

PSA notice about Your Name Don’t watch the English Dub as Its poor quality and requires a remaster for it to be good to recommend by myself, overall its best in sub this is your PSA over.  

I will be doing my manga advent calendar this year as well as of tomorrow, and thus I will be also talking about my best shows each day as well to give more to you as readers.See you all tomorrow

Regards Fiona

No comments:

Post a Comment