first logo

Sunday 13 March 2016

February wrap-up post

Hello everybody,sorry for the delay  and welcome to this wrap-up. a lot of things have happen this month and this has made this month extra amazing so without further delay, let’s go!


for anime I have watched so far this month that is new I have started watching Sankarea. I have had it on my watch list for a month and I thought it looked like a light show which I could watch in my spare time but I was wrong.  The basic story is about a body who tries to bring his cat back from the dead, but he creates a zombie girl who then he starts to look after. The show goes into all of the character’s motives and then has some darker sprinkled on top along with some real drama I can really get into. The show has some comedy elements but also shows a good story about bringing people back from death. I do hope this gets a second season as it leaves just as the story is beginning to get into the best part. I rate this show a 7 out of 10.

Another anime I watched this month is being Osomatsu-san which details the hijinks of a group of sextuplets. There is a lot of nostalgia with this show as it made a resurgent after it was a thing before my time as an anime fan, because of this new show I have gotten really into the older show. It’s a really funny show and it’s good to make me happy after a log day of doing work for my studies. There is some great comedy and that’s why I’m giving this show a 7 out of 10.
 I have watched a lot of the same anime over this month so here is a new bit for the blog and it’s a look into a box service that seen to be all over the internet these days. The one I have looked into for this month is Betoyo. So the box had a lot of cool things in the box like lots of cool keyrings 3 out of 4 are Fate series themed and one from SAO.






I also got a cool set of Sailor Moon Trading cards (I got a shiny so I’m happy). I also got some Seven Deadly Sins figures which was the stand out item for the box as I haven’t seen much merchandise for the series yet. I also there was a Naruto scroll pencil case, which I am not so keen on but I can just re-gift it to someone else.

 The presentation of the box was done really well as it was tied like a bento box including a really nice cloth (bento making is in my future with this) over all I would rate this box as a 7.5 out of 10. This score could change due to content of subsequent boxes but also I like the fact it apples to also of anime fans in the one small box. Things I would like to see in a future box would be some capsule toys or even some candy (I hear poop merchandise is popular at the moment, that a story for another time though)

As I said in the last update I am going to an event really soon so I’m super hyper for going to Kitacon Karnival. Kitacon Karnival is one of the largest anime conventions in Brittan and also spans from the 1st of April to the 3rd. as many of my readers are not from the UK or from areas where conventions happen I will be making a video log of my trip including taking to the vendors at the event and also meeting all of the amazing people i will run into. There will be fun, there will be games and there will be tones of stuff to see so I hope you are ready for the trip of the year. There may be some surprises along the way for some of the readers, so I hope you all look forwards to my coverage of the event. If some of you will be going to the event, I may run into you and say hello. I will also be giving you an idea of what convention rules are and how to get the best out of the day.   

               
I hope you enjoyed this wrap-up post for the month and I shall see you again soon.
Regards Fiona

No comments:

Post a Comment