first logo

Friday 1 January 2016

End Of 2015 Wrap Up



Hello everyone, here is the after Christmas wrap up and looking into what the plans are from the new year. This year has been an okay year for me personally I had some high moments like getting in to my university of choice (also known as a college) and I have had some slightly lower moments like when I blacked out on the ice. In regards to this blog I must thank you all for reading my content and taking time out of your lives to hear what I have to say. I want to have a more regular upload schedule and cover a lot more varied content, those are my goals for 2016.

Now let’s look at the festive season that has just past. I have finished the Manga Advent Calendar where I covered manga I enjoyed this year and some adaptations you should be looking out for in the next year. Since I am on winter break I am able to catch up with some anime that I have been losing track of such as One Punch Man and Gangsta. The time off has also allowed me to be able to watch some classic anime movies such as Tokyo Godfathers which is a heart-warming film about three homeless people that go on a journey to return a lost baby to where it belongs, and I will make this movie part of my festive movie playlist and I rate it 7.5 out of 10.
Now as I promised I would show you my anime haul that I received over the winter break. I won a contest on the Omakase live stream. I won several items which contains a Pom Pom Purin toast pillow, Haru from Free! and Haikyuu!! Keychains, My Melody organising sticky notes and a Gudetama mechanical/ propelling pencil. I would like to give a big thank you to Samantha also known as @WeebCheese on Twitter. If you love your anime goods tune in to the Omakase live stream for giveaways and anime related chit chat, there is tons of cool stuff that happens on stream but also you are able to chat about anime.
Now for some other bits I was given from my family. I was given the Higurashi dice killing arc manga and Accel World the novel: The Crimson Storm Princess Arc.  Now, every year I buy myself a Christmas gift f and this year I bought the most amazing pair of socks. I found the socks in a small shop in Edinburgh called Joe and I thought they were the best socks I have ever seen they are Howl's Moving Castle print socks. I loved the film and the book a lot and when I saw these socks I knew I had to have them. I have heard that they have more anime themed socks in the shop so I will search for them and keep you up-to-date on my amazing socks, I really should start a collection of socks since I love them so much.


I had some amazing art work done by Cookie as a portrait that I will now be using. I will be trying out tons of new ideas on the blog and if you have some suggestions on what you guys would like me to cover then just comment down below or tweet me @fifi23_x  

I shall see you guys next week to look into what anime we all should be looking forward to in the coming year and also what manga you should be reading as well and also i may get some more socks as well to show you guys.
Bye for now
Fiona

No comments:

Post a Comment